What I’ve Been Up ToApril 16, 2009
1. I got diagnosed with PCOS in November after deciding to pursue getting my worries heard by the right person.
2. I got put on Metformin in December.
3. I got pregnant in February and thought it was the greatest day in my entire life.
4. My husband and I named it speck and he spoke to it each night before going to bed.
5. An ultrasound showed a seven week old baby with a heartbeat of 162 beats per minute.
6. I finally relaxed letting myself know that everything would be okay
7. April 13, 2009 I woke up to blood.
8. April 14, 2009 the bleeding turned to cramping and the baby passed through me hitting the floor. I went to the ER and they confirmed my complete miscarriage.
9. April 15, 2009 I find out my HCG levels have dropped to 500, in a few weeks they will be zero.
10. Im trying to figure out how the hell am I supposed to move on.